Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Marisol no longer available.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The marisol mainpage says "due to unprecedented demand" she is no longer available.

    http://store.americangirl.com/shop/m...p?catid=432205

    I wouldn't say the demand is unprecendented. Kailey sold out before her retire date, didn't she?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay, so now I won't get mad at all the ebay sellers who are selling a retired and sold out Marisol, LOL.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think AG produced more Marisol's this time around due to their experience with the other LEs. They were able to sell more due to having it available longer, I guess.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hope every body who wanted her got her!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by prasnlrd:
    I have my Marisol! I got her in February! Yaaaaa....now on to JESS!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] prasnlrd in CA. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm with you!! I got her the day she came out!
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    We got her on release day too. Can't wait for Jess now! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got her for my birthday last Thursday!
    It wasn't really so close for me, though, since DH says he ordered her "weeks and weeks ago"! He says once he knew I wanted her, he couldn't take any chances on "that limited edition stuff" selling out before he could get her for me! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just go to ebay. There are over 1000 Marisol items for sale. I think she is sold out because of the ebay sellers when crazy buying her out so they could sell her for twice what we paid. So glad I got her months ago.

    But kailey prices have been falling for days now. I think same with Lindsey. Wonder what it will be like after Christmas.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member SayuriWhispers's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2005
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I ordered Marisol the day she came out. I had saved the money before her date and waited so anxiously. Kind of like I'm doing right now with Jess, lol. Once I saw that first picture, I was in love! She joined our family soon enough to help ring in 2005. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member nycgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think the "unprecendented demand" thing is to get people ready to buy Jess (and buy fast). Didn't we think Marisol was going to sell out back in August? [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •